Are you a fursuit/cosplay maker seeking help on how to build an animal mask yourself? Or, did you buy our resin blank mask and/or accessories, and want some tips and tricks on how to work with these? Well, then search no more, because you've come to the right place!
You won't find here all-encompassing tutorials showing how to build a fursuit from start to finish (for these, I recommend to search YouTube); However, I often make very quick guides and tutorials on how to make various parts of fursuit masks: how to install whiskers, how to reach good symmetry, or how to install teeth and eyes.... and I post these tutorials on social media such as Tiktok and Instagram.
But since the videos can get easily lost among others, here are links to the particular tutorials.
- How to install our resin teeth?
- How to install eyes into our resin bases?
- Symmetry guide part 1 and part 2
- How to hide vision mesh on areas without fur?
- How to install whiskers so they won't fall off?
- How to smooth modeling clay
- The making of realistic resin eyes
- How to make articulated eyelids?
- The moving jaw mechanism part 1 and part 2
- Making fursuit teeth part 1 and part 2
- Hiding screws, edges and bumps
- How to make silicone tongues
- The making of magnetic eyelids
- How to repair broken resin base or hinges?
Here are some videos showing the making process of my fursuits:
- The making of Rocket Raccoon
- The making of Wolf O'Donnell
- The making of Argonian (my first fursuit head ever made)
- The making of the realistic fox mask
- The making of Don Karnage's head, paws, and boots
- The making of Shere Khan
- Making silicone mold out of a cat model
- Making Argonian dragon using Dinomask
- The making of silicone noses
- The making of SQUISHY silicone noses
- The making of Nick Wilde
- The making of Sebastian Silver Fox
- The making of Master Splinter part 1 and part 2
- The making of Kalla the Wolfdog
- The making of Ms. Washimi cosplay
- The making of realistic Gori cosplay
- The making of angry dragon resin base
- The making of Cat Loki cosplay
Also, if you ever wondered what kind of materials and tools I use to make the fursuit masks, here is a list of them, in four videos: